Good morning, 5.18.22
This is Wednesday forenoon; we are having a cloudy and cool day. Temperature is at 59°. I hope it will rain. We got a little rain on Monday for which we are grateful for. The sunny days we had recently were also really enjoyed.
Gardens are started. Rhubarb and Asparagus are doing well. Strawberry plants are in bloom.
Farmers have already cut some grass and baled and wrapped them in plastic. It supplies good nutrition for the cows later.
Events in Mt. Hope are:
- Swap Meet May 20th-21st
- Memorial Trotting Sale May 27th
- Kidney Fund Benefit Sale June 4th, this one is interesting to go to and see what is there.
- Summer Carriage & Pony Sale June 9th
- The Gospel Book Store has Spring May 20th in Berlin
- All you can eat Benefit Fish Fry at East Holmes Firehouse near Berlin on May 20th, 4:00-8:00 PM
- Keim Customer Appreciation Days May 16-21 in Charm
May you all enjoy the beautiful days!