Ingredients: Inulin Soluble Fiber, Sweetleaf Stevia.
- Stevia plant, which has been used for hundreds of years as a natural sweetener and is found in South America, can be up to 30 times sweeter than regular sugar. Stevia sweetener product undergoes a refining process that produces a pure, high quality Stevioside, which comes from the Stevia plant. This no calorie, zero-glycemic sweetener and all-natural, is a proven generally recognized safe (GRAS) product.
- The stevia plant is widely known for its sweet leaves. It is in demand for low- carbohydrate, low-sugar sweeteners. It’s also popular among people with carbohydrate-controlled diets.
- Stevia can be used in your daily cooking as well as in coffee or tea.
- This product can be used as a substitute for sugar in any beverage.
- Stevia is a natural sugar substitute that is safe for diabetics. It contains 0 calories and is carb. free so it won’t cause a spike in blood sugar.
|Dimensions||4 × 2 × 4.5 in|
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.