Manufacturer: Gilster Mary Lee
Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Bleached Flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Dextrose, Vegetable Shortening ((contains one or more of the following: canola and/or palm oil), with TBHQ (preservative)), Modified Cornstarch, Leavening (baking soda, aluminum sulfate, sodium aluminum phosphate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), Contains 2% or less of each of the following: Whey, Egg Yolk, Gelatinized Yellow Corn Flour, Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Shortening (palm kernel oil, palm oil, canola oil) Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Monoglycerides, Egg White, Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Caseinate, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. Contains: Egg, Milk, Soy and Wheat Ingredients. Made with Bioengineered Ingredients.
- Just add water and canned, fresh or frozen blueberries to this mix to create bakery quality muffins in a matter of minutes.
- Recipe: 3 cups water, 1 pkg blueberry muffin mix, 4.5 oz canned blueberries.
1. Drain blueberries.
2. Pour water into mixing bowl, add mix.
3. Mix for 30 seconds on low speed* with paddle. Scrape bowl and paddle. Continue mixing on low for 1 minute.
4. Fold in blueberries.
5. Portion batter into well greased or paper lined muffin cups. Fill cups approximately 2/3 full.
6. Bake at 400 degrees F in full conventional oven or 350 degrees F in a convection oven; 2 – 5 minutes less.
- Shelf Life – 9 months
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.