Manufacturer: Bulk Foods Inc.
Ingredients: Raw Cane Sugar, Dextrose, Dried Onion, Sea Salt, Vinegar Powder (maltodextrin, white distilled vinegar, and modified food starch), Mustard Flour, Dried Celery, Citric Acid (acidifier), Celery Seed, Guar Gum, Canola Oil, Black Pepper, Ascorbic Acid (preservative), Natural Colors, Natural Flavors. Processed on equipment that also processes: Crustacean Shellfish, Egg, Fish, Milk, Peanut, Soy, Tree Nuts (Almond, Brazil Nut, Cashew, Coconut, Filbert (Hazelnut), Macadamia Nut, Pecan, Pine Nut, Pistachio, Walnut) and Wheat. Made with Bioengineered Ingredients.
- Dutch Potato Salad is an Old Fashioned Pennsylvania Dutch sweet and sour yellow potato salad just like grandma used to make. Add this mix to water and real mayonnaise, fold in cooked diced potatoes and hard boiled eggs and the salad is complete! Try using this mix to make a delicious Sweet Mustard dip for pretzels and vegetables.
- Recipe: 8 Cups Cooked Potatoes – Diced (Russet potatoes, boiled in the skin, then peeled & diced are preferred), 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 cup Dutch Potato Salad Mix, ½ cup water and 3 – 6 hard boiled eggs – peeled and diced (optional).
1. Cook, then peel and dice the potatoes. Cool them well.
2. Mix the water, mayonnaise and Dutch Potato Salad Mix till smooth.
3. Fold the eggs and potatoes into the dressing.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.