Greetings to everyone on this fine day,
It’s Anniversary celebration time at the Ashery Country Store. On Saturday, May 4th we will pause and take a look back on the past 40 years. It’s hard to believe that here we are, 40 years later.
Change is inevitable and sometimes hard to go through but as I look back on the past 40 years I’m reminded of how convinced I am of God’s goodness and faithfulness through every change, good, bad, exciting and hard.
This year we have some exciting things happening on our 40th celebration. Here’s what you have to look forward to:
Along with our normal 10% off everything in the store…
- Each transaction will receive a 40 year commemorative coffee mug
- The first 250 transactions will receive an extra door prize
- All my siblings will be here from out of state to help celebrate. We’ll be making the large homemade raised donuts that my mom used to make for our Anniversary Sale many years ago.
- We will also have a chainsaw artist set up outside in front of the store that you won’t want to miss.
- Discover our new grain bin sign in front of the store. This is one of the bins that was sitting over at the old mill beside the store.
- Possibly the best part of the day will be the pictorial history that you will find posted throughout the store on canvases. These will be on the walls going forward as a reminder of God’s incredible faithfulness.
We are looking forward to seeing many of you as we celebrate our past and all the relationships that we have had the opportunity to develop over the years.
See you then,
Curt Yoder, Owner